Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one of you moderators going to take credit for putting the words Senior Member under Omies name:shock: I hope you show Hobie more respect:lol::lol:. Jack

·
Registered
474 Posts
Is she not qualified as a senior member or is she touchy about being SENIOR ANYTHING?:shock: Jim

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Don't let them admins fool ya, us mods can't pull that off, so that lets me, rat and barry off of the hook :rolling::rolling:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She's very qualified on bees, but she may not want to be quailfied as a Senior member.:roll: Most woman don't want to be put in that category.:lol: Jack

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
"Most woman don't want to be put in that category.:lol: Jack"
Unless it's getting that discount at restaurants.:grin:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
You're as young as you feel! :eek:ldtimer:

I'll be 58 next month, but i feel more like 38. I ride my bike, go dancing regularly, garden, play music, fitness walk for miles, and generally keep pretty spry. Can't let the Grim Reaper catch up with me!

Senior restaurant discounts? You can keep yer old liver n' onions 'Senior Special'- time is short- I'll spring for the pan seared scallops with lobster risotto and fresh broccoli rabe! lol!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your to nice, and a good sport. I thought maybe, Mentor Member would sound better for a young lady like you, instead of Senior Member.:grin: Jack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts