Brushy Mountain Free Shipping details

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by bamabww, Nov 21, 2011.

1. bamabww

bamabww New Member

Here's what I got from their newsletter:

Cyber Monday: Cyber Monday is the internet's response to Black Friday at the brick and mortar stores and is always the Monday after Thanksgiving (November 28). No long lines, no rushing, just the comfort of your keyboard and mouse. This year we are offering free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states as well as at least 10% Off on all items in the "Holiday Gift Ideas" section of our site. Here is the fine print: orders must to over $100 to qualify; excluded from the free shipping are buckets of corn syrup, honey, glass jars, and truck shipments; to get the free shipping and special prices, you must enter PCCM into the promotion code field of the cart. Once the code is entered the special pricing will be visible.

Here's their phone number for questions: 1-800-233-7929

Here's their website link: http://www.brushymountainbeefarm.com/

Hope this helps.

2. Walt B

Walt B New Member

Thank you, Bama. That's very good information. I stopped buying from them when they said that they, basically, didn't care about buyers west of the Mississippi. Nice to know there is one day a year I can buy from them.

Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Walt

3. d.magnitude

d.magnitude New Member

Brushy usually offers free shipping (East of the Mississippi at least) throughout Dec. w/ no minimum purchase. I hope they do again; there are some odds and ends I want.

By the way, Walter T. Kelley is still offering free shipping today and tomorrow.