brushy shipping?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by d.magnitude, Nov 15, 2011.

1. d.magnitude

d.magnitude New Member

So, does anyone have some inside dirt, and know if Brushy Mt. is offering free shipping again this December? I saw in Bee Culture that Walter T. Kelley is doing free shipping Nov. 21-23.

-Dan

2. Hog Wild

Hog Wild New Member

I just spoke with Brushy regarding some customized labels and they will offer free shipping in December. There will be a promo code in both American Bee Journal & Bee Culture magazine but per the Sales Rep. just ask and you shall receive.

3. d.magnitude

d.magnitude New Member

Excellent. Since it's fair game to the public, perhaps someone will post the code on the forum when it comes out.

4. bamabww

bamabww New Member

I'll be glad to, but you might have to remind me!

5. Hog Wild

Hog Wild New Member

Just received the December issue of ABJ and scanned through a couple of times looking for the Brushy advertisement with promo code. Only found 1 advertisement with no code but spoke with a Sales Rep. in late Nov. and she reitterated the fact that they would honor free shipping in Dec., just ask.

6. ski

ski New Member

Brushy Mountain again has free shipping Dec 1-20, 2011

To have your order shipped for free you must mention the code SANTA BC. May be case sensitive when ordering on line.
    It must be placed between December 1 and December 20 and it must be over $100
    Unfortunately, back ordered items, glass containers and orders west of the Mississippi River are excluded.