Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, does anyone have some inside dirt, and know if Brushy Mt. is offering free shipping again this December? I saw in Bee Culture that Walter T. Kelley is doing free shipping Nov. 21-23.

-Dan

·
Registered
277 Posts
I just spoke with Brushy regarding some customized labels and they will offer free shipping in December. There will be a promo code in both American Bee Journal & Bee Culture magazine but per the Sales Rep. just ask and you shall receive.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent. Since it's fair game to the public, perhaps someone will post the code on the forum when it comes out.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
d.magnitude said:
Excellent. Since it's fair game to the public, perhaps someone will post the code on the forum when it comes out.
I'll be glad to, but you might have to remind me!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just received the December issue of ABJ and scanned through a couple of times looking for the Brushy advertisement with promo code. Only found 1 advertisement with no code but spoke with a Sales Rep. in late Nov. and she reitterated the fact that they would honor free shipping in Dec., just ask.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Brushy Mountain again has free shipping Dec 1-20, 2011

To have your order shipped for free you must mention the code SANTA BC. May be case sensitive when ordering on line.
It must be placed between December 1 and December 20 and it must be over $100
Unfortunately, back ordered items, glass containers and orders west of the Mississippi River are excluded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts