Bubba "almost" got caught fishing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iddee, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Iddee

Iddee New Member

2. riverrat

riverrat New Member

dont look at the rat it wasnt my grenade. I swear I wasnt fishin with iddee. I beleive it was Iddee fishin with me :D

3. rast

rast New Member

For educational purpose's only! 1 stick in 4' of water, appx 30 ft. away will swamp a 10' jon boat with 2 people in it.

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Again, for educational purposes only, you're supposed to use 1/4 stick in 8 to 20 feet of water, with a rock to ensure it gets to the bottom.

5. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Growing up in 1940's,50's,and 60's my dad,me and uncles fished in ways people now aday never heard of, :mrgreen: except Bubba's way, and i never knew why,unless they couldn't afford it. :confused: AAHHH, the good old days and those family fish fries along the river in that old log cabin. i never new those things wasn't legal till i got in High School. :roll: With a nick name like River Rat, i think he knows what i'm talking about. :lol: Jack

6. riverrat

riverrat New Member

yes sir spend a many amount of hours out on the river and not sure why but the ole game warden isnt one of my fishin buddies :D and oh yes I was honestly just helping that sheep over the fence

7. Hobie

Hobie New Member

Remind me to never go fishing with ANY of you!!!

8. rast

rast New Member

I betcha would!

Too little, too late.
    Anyway, nowaday's, you would have 2 city cops, 3 deputy sheriffs, and 1 game warden at the ramp.
    Oh Yeah Rat. The 2 game wardens we had here back then last name's were Wigglesworth and Reese. I was on a first name basis with Reese. Another story.