I noticed last week I had one hive that was not as active as it had been. Pushed for time I put off opening it up until today and found wax moths have destroyed the hive completely. Looking at my journal, I pulled a super of honey off this hive in early August. The moths must have been present then but I failed to see any sign of them or any problems. I'm going back now to take some pictures and I'll need your help on what to do next after you see the pictures. My 86 year old mentor said to set everything on fire right where it sits. I'm going for a second and third opinion. Hopefully it won't require that drastic an action but if it does to safeguard my other six hives I'll do it.