Beekeeping Forums banner

Burns

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Hobie 
#1 ·
My son a few days ago burned himself pretty good between the toes. I was wondering if anyone has a good propolis cream they make? I've been reading about a cream but nowhere how to make it. He needs the bees help.

#5 ·
Saturday, at work, I splattered baked beans up my arm. I was attempting to take them out of the oven when my hot pad accidentally got in the way. It was like molten lava. My coworker suggested using soy sauce on the burns. She had read about it somewhere. Since the honey in our store room has been ultra filtered and processed, I consented. We applied the soy sauce by blotting it on with a napkin. While it didn't take care of the burning sensation right away, hours later I only had a small area the size of a pea that was red with no pain. So the morale of the story is... you have an alternative to honey if you ever get burned in a Chinese Restaurant.:wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.