Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First year beek in central/western MD ... have been absorbing as much as I can. I currently have two hives that I think are doing fairly well. Two deeps working really well, a medium super on each with frames just about drawn and honey being stored. Has been great fun so far!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Hey Billyb: :hi:

Let me be the first to welcome you to our friendly part of the beekeeping community. :mrgreen:
You have found a great place to talk bees and have fun at the same time.
I notice your thread is titled "Can't get enough".
I have a simple solution for that..........................................get more! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Just because Perry welcomed you first, don't think that any of us slowpokes who follow him welcome you any less sincerely. We're all happy when new people join the forum. We hope to develop a new friendship with you, just as others have with us and we have done with others. Our love of beekeeping unites us all into one big happy family. I wonder who qualifies as our queen?
In case you haven't noticed it yet, we like to joke around with each other--but not at anybody's expense.
:hi:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome billyb...you will find some great folks here to help you. Tom

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome billyb, you got to have more:lol:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome Billyb I'm a newbie too, and I think you'd be hard pressed to do better than the group on this site.:wave:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Howdy billyb from another newbee. I've found this forum to be the best around -- especially for us newbees. The experienced keeps are all anxious to help us out. I wish you and your hives continued success and make sure you keep us posted on your progress.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Welcome Billyb, Don't pay any attention to Perry or Marbees about getting more bees, i did, and i now don't have time to go fishing anymore. I think they have a mean streak.:lol: Jack

1 - 16 of 16 Posts