Canton, Texas here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LtlWilli, Oct 21, 2009.

1. LtlWilli

LtlWilli New Member

Hi, I am from Canton, Texas, the home of a 300 acre flea market every month. It will wear you out to walk it all, and it cannot be done in one day.

2. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

Well, it's about time..... :wave:

Thought you never would post about yourself here. And see....nothing to be afraid of..... :eek:

I love flea markets, auctions, swaps, etc. I don't do it as much as I used too. As an auctioneer myself, all those people travel in the same circle. I'll see the same person at a Saturday Auction, the Sunday Flea market, the Tuesday farmers market, etc. Really nice group of people. I wish I had the chance to walk 300 acres of flea market stuff.

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

I just wish I could walk that far. I might make an acre a day.
    We have a couple of 100 acre markets here, but 50 mile apart.
    Glad to see you back.

4. G3farms

G3farms New Member

:wave:
    300 acres is a huge flea market, that would take me three weeks to look at all of the stuff there.

5. LtlWilli

LtlWilli New Member

...You cannot imagine how many motorized carts are rented by the day or the hour.Why, we even have infrequent traffic jams around the bridges.-----One thing---some areas can be avoided entirely, unless you like froo-froo and women's type stuff.
    That said, the best I ever did was about 200, and my feetwere flat enough to stomp out forest fires. :lol: :lol: