Beekeeping Forums banner

Canton, Texas here

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  LtlWilli 
#1 ·
Hi, I am from Canton, Texas, the home of a 300 acre flea market every month. It will wear you out to walk it all, and it cannot be done in one day.

#2 ·
Well, it's about time..... :wave:

Thought you never would post about yourself here. And see....nothing to be afraid of..... :eek:

I love flea markets, auctions, swaps, etc. I don't do it as much as I used too. As an auctioneer myself, all those people travel in the same circle. I'll see the same person at a Saturday Auction, the Sunday Flea market, the Tuesday farmers market, etc. Really nice group of people. I wish I had the chance to walk 300 acres of flea market stuff.

#5 ·
...You cannot imagine how many motorized carts are rented by the day or the hour.Why, we even have infrequent traffic jams around the bridges.-----One thing---some areas can be avoided entirely, unless you like froo-froo and women's type stuff.
That said, the best I ever did was about 200, and my feetwere flat enough to stomp out forest fires. :lol: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.