Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a call from a young lady saying they had a ball of bees on a fence post and another on the ground. I went to look, and found about 25 bees on the post and another 75 or so on the ground. Maybe a half cup, total. It would have been a total wasted trip except for one BIG thing. When I got there, father and daughter pointed to the post where they were. They wouldn't go over to it. They wanted them gone before they killed all the horses.

Before I left, both were picking up bees and placing them on the landing board. The young lady even took a sting while picking one up and laughed about it. The PR more than paid for the trip. :D

I set them next to another hive and will dump them out in front of it in the morning, for them to join it. Happy convertees, safe bees = Good trip.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
you the pr man of the day :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Killed all the horses????

I run into the same thing every day. People watch too many movies. Good job on the PR.

·
Registered
583 Posts
lmbo....ummmm....well ya made some converts....ida like to have seen your face when you bent over an had to squint to see the ''swarm'' of horse killers....you know you laughed...admit it :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts