Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There it is folks, number 2,000 (posts)!
Thanks for all the contributions over your time here. You have been an incredible asset to this place (and a good friend too)! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Congratulations Dave Keep up with the posts and pictures. your posts are educational, helpful, Interesting and entertaining.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Ah shucks, humbled my friends...thanks! I would't be half the keep I am now without all of the guidance I have received here. I can't believe I am finished with my second season already. I am already dreaming and scheming plans for 2014!

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
I'm too am signing in late with the congrats, Dave. I came in late because I'm away from home on a distant vacation (when I get home I'll have a beekeeping post and pictures for the forum) and have only irregular connection to the internet. Your recent pictures have warmed my heart, as do your written posts and my fond memories of the time we spent together. Keep it up for the benefit of us all.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Thanks fellas! Yes, Ef, that will be a very fond memory for life. I hope to return to Israel as soon as I can scrounge enough cash. I am bring my wife the next time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts