Beekeeping Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Perhaps I should have worded it differtly. Can I copy it in its entireity to a folder on my desktop? Having done this with other programs, I then just delete the folder. The desktop is the main screen, part of the C drive where I copy stuff to prior to installing it.

rast said:
Perhaps I should have worded it differtly. Can I copy it in its entireity to a folder on my desktop? Having done this with other programs, I then just delete the folder. The desktop is the main screen, part of the C drive where I copy stuff to prior to installing it.
That should be fine, I do that all the time ;)

I'm no computer expert, but I think some programs copy "shared files" to locations other than where you think you are sending it. I've run into this on occasion. If you run the executable out of the folder, it knows where to find these other files. If you move it, it can't find them. Not saying that all programs do this.. .It's certainly worth a try.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.