Counting the days

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by efmesch, Dec 20, 2012.

1. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

It's just around the corner. The big event will soon be with us. I've begun the countdown.

Perry is about to hit the 4,000 mark on the number of his posts. :clap:
    Probably by the time this note hits the forum, Perry will have progressed well beyond the 3,975 where he stands at the mement and it will be only a short stop on his climb.:bow:
    Great posts.
    Terriffic sense of humor.
    Always positive.
    Perry is with us all the time and his contributions to the forum are one of the highlights that make it so great. His posts were probably one of the first items here that made me feel so welcome when I first joined.
    Keep up the great work Perry. Keep building up your hive holdings. Kep sharing your expertise with us all.
    Keep those posts coming ----the 5,000 mark is just ahead and when you get there it will merit a special celebration.
    :yahoo::drinks:

2. bamabww

bamabww Active Member

Agree. Perry has been lots of help to me and i would enjoy meeting him some day.

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Another diamond that shines into your life and heart.

4. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

I thank you for those kind words. :oops:
    I probably spend more time here than a lot of folks for a couple of reasons, not the least of which is I have a very supportive wife that allows me to pursue my passion regardless of the financial costs.
    Second and probably just as important.......................I enjoy it here. :thumbsup:
    I consider myself fortunate to have discovered this thing called beekeeping (perhaps later in life than I wish) and even more fortunate to have discovered such a great community of people as the members on this forum.
    I do what I do because it makes me happy. No one else should have that responsibility.
    I will continue to post here whenever I have the chance so you all will have to put up with me for a good while yet! :mrgreen:
    Now, on to the next post! :wink:

5. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

Exactly right, Efmesch. Attaboy Perry! :clapping:Thanks for all the experiences, advice, and smiles!

6. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

:thumbsup: What everyone else has said.

7. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Keep up the good work perry:thumbsup:. You've made me more alert on how i word things:lol:, But it's still more fun to pick on tec. and iddee,isn't it:roll::grin: Jack

8. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I'm sure Perry is waiting for the right moment when he can wisely use his 4000th post to say something profound and meaningful!

Here's to you Perry! :drinks:

9. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

I think he's playing "hard to catch". His prolific wrtings have slowed down considerably over the past few days. I had expected him to cross the line on Thursday or on Saturday at the latest. But it think you're right--expect something great, something unexpected. What a celebration it will be....:guitarplayer:

10. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Whoot Whoot! Number 4k! You are without a doubt, a very pleasant and considerate member to have...really fortunate enough to have made your acquaintance....

11. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

What Dave said! :clap:

12. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

Congrats Perry 4000 wise words of wisdom.

PerryBee Quote
    QUOTE]We do this, all the while trying to have fun.
    Feel free to contribute when you can, poke at tec with a stick to rile him up now and then, tease Jack, question everything Iddee tells you, and
    you will fit right in. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Lets break this down 499 posts to rile tec.399 to tease Jackand 699 to question Iddee knowledge and authority. And anther 999 posts with just lines of smiley faces cause he is laughing to hard to type.
    :lol::rolling::rotfl::yahoo::wave::goodpost:
    Keep on, this forum wouldn't be the same with out you. I look forward to reading you posts, whether lines of encouragement and support. Imparting your wisdom and experience. Or kicking at the hive to get the workers and drones riled up. Have a good day and a great holiday my friend Perry.
    Keith

13. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

The world didn't end on Dec 21st so that we could continue reading Perry's words of wisdom and encouragement, stories of beekeeping experiences, equipment making, family events, and the list goes on.
    Thanks Perry for saving the world from certain Mayan destruction.
    We owe you a lot buddy! :wink:

14. Marbees

Marbees Member

Great contribution to the Forums, we are lucky to have you. Thanks Perry:thumbsup:

15. Iddee

Iddee New Member

:cry::cry::cry:

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. Ya'll pick on me so bad, I jist do' no what to do.

MERRY CHRISTMAS