Curious George Bee is for Bear

Discussion in 'Everything Kids' started by blueblood, Sep 7, 2012.

1. blueblood

blueblood New Member

My youngest daughter, the 9 year old, adores Curious George. Truth be told, I do too. :smile: I try to watch both episodes in the morning with her before school on my days off. I was sleeping in this morning and sweet little thing woke me up to watch George. I was sitting up on the sofa but half conscious fighting my backward tilt to never never land when all the sudden, my mind came to full attention. Curious George was helping his country neighbors with their bee yard who are using Langstroth hives. Ha! How cool! Little George was in a little bee suit and the Man in the yellow hat too and of course the yellow hat sat on top of his veil. He even averts a disastrous swarm catch by his country neighbor friend, Bill. Other than the hive in the tree Bill was trying to capture, everything was pretty much on target. The hive was shaped like a hornet's nest. The episode is titled: "Bee is for Bear" and the only place I have seen it is on Amazon for $1.99/15 minute episode. I just thought I would share that with you all who have kiddos or grand kids. Pretty cool stuff!
    curious george bees.jpg

2. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

:thumbsup:

"everything was pretty much on target"
    I'll say, Bill even has a beard! :lol:

3. blueblood

blueblood New Member

That is actually Mr. and Mrs. Quint. Bill is another neighbor but a younker. But, regardless, Curious George has a Perry next door.......:grin:

Mr. and Mrs. Quint: Mr. Quint is one of George's country friends, Clint Quint is an avid fisherman and one of a set of quintuplets. His siblings are a sister who is a track runner (Sprint), a brother who is a train-station master (Flint), a brother who is a police officer (Wint), and a sister who prints money (Mint). All male Quints are voiced by Jim Cummings. All female Quints are voiced by Candi Milo.

4. Noronajo

Noronajo New Member

I'll have to see when that episode airs-my 3 year old grandson loves Curious George!

5. heinleinfan

heinleinfan New Member

That's great! I don't have kids but...might like curious george anyway. But, I'm especially happy when a kid's show gets bees right.