did a removal at some apartment buildings last Thursday. The colony had set up shop under a 3rd floor balcony/deck kind of tucked right in the corner of the building. Was able to get access to 2nd floor balcony via ladder. Got everything set-up and the maintence guy ran a drop cord from the laundry room for my bee vac. Everything went smoothly but in the end I noticed lots of bees going through a gap in the balcony to the third floor. Go to the third floor apt and knock, no one home. Go to the office to have someone let me through the unit to better investigate and there I found a LOT of bees and about 3' of comb 4 combs deep (only a 3" wide gap to work with though). So I relocate all my stuff up to third floor through the apartment and turn the bee vac on and nothing happens, must have unplugged the drop cord. Go back down and see that the outlets behind the dryer in the laundry room don't have covers and aren't even screwed into the box!!! I push the plug on the cord back in and it arcs and ignites the dryer lint behind the dryer. Once I realize it's not going to burn itself out I run down and bust the glass on the fire extinguisher and come put it out. By that time the temp in the laundry room was almost enough to push me back out but I got the fire out and maintence called 911. They used their IR camera and no hot spots and have me kudos for acting quick and getting the fire out. The firefighters were pretty interested in what I was doing with the bees too. The Apt Complex was cited for numerous code violations and I was able to finish up what I was doing but used the outlet in the apartments for the rest of the job. I learned three things: A) I need insurance if I do more of these and charge more accordingly. B) I should bring a generator and all my own drop cords. C) Dryer lint burns like gasoline, holy crap. I went home after that and cleaned out the dryer vent and area behind the dryer at home.