Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I got to admit I was bored at work. The day was winding down and I was playing around with and getting familiar with the latest release of mastercam programming software. I was in the cimco post processor to post out g code for the mills. I ran across a language button to select the language wanted I thought it would be fun to change the language to hebrew and send a post to the shop floor. The joke is on me It changed the whole language to hebrew except for the g code now Im trying to figure out how to change it back since I cant read hebrew.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
speaking of which I took my very liberal son who has just joined the marines(hows that suposed to work just cant see a liberal say killem all and let god sort em out) and the family out for dinner tonight for his 20th birthday. I told him once he was in the marines the best advise I could give him was never trust a man that wears a diaper on his head. I totally ticked him off. He said I was just wrong in my thoughts. I wonder how many tours of the middle east he will have to do before he sees things my way

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
It want take long for reality to set in, he will come back and tell you that there are very few you can trust.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
They are like siblings. Your best friend will turn against you if you have a disagreement with his brother. No matter what, they stick together against an outsider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts