da rat can be a bone head at times

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by riverrat, Aug 16, 2010.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Ok I got to admit I was bored at work. The day was winding down and I was playing around with and getting familiar with the latest release of mastercam programming software. I was in the cimco post processor to post out g code for the mills. I ran across a language button to select the language wanted I thought it would be fun to change the language to hebrew and send a post to the shop floor. The joke is on me It changed the whole language to hebrew except for the g code now Im trying to figure out how to change it back since I cant read hebrew.

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Walk down the street and grab the first guy you see wearing a skull cap. :thumbsup: :lol:

3. riverrat

riverrat New Member

speaking of which I took my very liberal son who has just joined the marines(hows that suposed to work just cant see a liberal say killem all and let god sort em out) and the family out for dinner tonight for his 20th birthday. I told him once he was in the marines the best advise I could give him was never trust a man that wears a diaper on his head. I totally ticked him off. He said I was just wrong in my thoughts. I wonder how many tours of the middle east he will have to do before he sees things my way

4. G3farms

G3farms New Member

It want take long for reality to set in, he will come back and tell you that there are very few you can trust.

5. Iddee

Iddee New Member

They are like siblings. Your best friend will turn against you if you have a disagreement with his brother. No matter what, they stick together against an outsider.