Dang it, not fair!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerryBee, Mar 28, 2013.

1. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

:sad:
    A new member here, Marios, and I met a few days ago at another keeps to look at some stuff that was for sale. We got to have coffee and bisquits and a pretty decent visit.
    Anyway, I learned of another keep selling off his operation and recognized that some of it was stuff that Mario might be interested in. A couple of phone calls later, and Mario is heading up there this morning. It's in New Brunswick (next province) and it would make for a long day so I am unable to join him as I had hoped.
    I am severely bummed out about it, but I hope Mario can pick up some good deals. He is starting to put together the foundation equipment wise (he already built a new building) of a pretty nice set up.
    I asked him to call me when he gets there and let me know what he sees.
    "Beekeepingforums.com", bringing like-minded people together! :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

2. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

perry does marios have one of those fancy schmancy smart phones? he could snap some pix, send them to you instantly....

3. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Mario and I are only a month apart in age. (and I believe have the same level of electronicthingamujiggy capability)! :lol:
    I talked to him on the phone when he was there and he called shortly ago as he was hitting the road. He probably won't make it home to Antigonish till around 1 AM.

4. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

"Mario and I are only a month apart in age. (and I believe have the same level of electronicthingamujiggy capability)! :lol:"

:lol:

5. marios

marios New Member

yeh it was a long day but intresting, perry we should find some time and just visit apiaries in the province just to see what other people are doing, have not meet a friendly bunch of people than beekeepers!

6. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

That's cause we are all use to dealing with girls with an attitude. No I am not talking about Riverbee, Gypsy, and Omie.

7. Papakeith

Papakeith New Member

8. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

"That's cause we are all use to dealing with girls with an attitude. No I am not talking about Riverbee, Gypsy, and Omie."

darn funny apis!.......now are you sure?!.........:queen:

9. Omie

Omie New Member

we're watching......

:to_keep_order:

10. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

and waiting....
    :cool: