Beekeeping Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
If you want to buy nucs... good luck finding people selling medium frame nucs, you're better off going with deeps if that's the case. But if you want to sell nucs, well, there's a pretty good market for medium nucs because so few beekeepers sell them, yet so many want to get nucs that went with all medium boxes.

·
Registered
67 Posts
we sell med and deeps nucs, about equal. but we recommend deeps to save money, and we are one of the few companys that sell 8 frame rabbit jointed deeps to, which helps with garden kits that are popular. Buy a garden hive and add two deeps on bottom, done

·
Registered
978 Posts
Do you have any available med. nucs this year Shane? I get a lot of inquiries for people looking to buy them and I just don't want to sell my bees.

·
Registered
978 Posts
If theres a demand, maybe you should start producing nucs
Naw, I'm still looking to build up my number of colonies. Maybe down the line sometime when I've got a few hundred hives.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
I also sell medium frame nucs. I have on a rare occasion even made up shallow frame nucs for a couple of customers. my good neighbors south of me (BWeaver) also sell a small number of medium frame nucs and they do their own delivery.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts