This may fall under the category of "shutting the barn door after the horse ran out", but if I wonder if I made a mistake installing my packages yesterday, and if so, if there's still time to fix it. Basically, I left the queen in her cage and laid the cage down on the screened bottom board, under the frames. I heard some people do that instead of attaching the cage to one of the frames, and it seemed like the simpler solution to me. But now I am worried that with the 30 degree night we had yesterday, and will have again the next couple of nights before I release the queen, the bees will all cluster at the top, near the feeder, and the queen will freeze. Should I go back into the hive today and reposition the queen cage (or maybe even release the queen - she's been with these bees since last Thursday, and they didn't seem to be agressive towards her when I was installing the package)? I think the workers would find a way to cluster around the queen cage and keep her warm, but I don't want to wait 3 days just to find out that I was wrong on that point. Thanks very much.