Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a nice guy I hired Iddee and G3 to roof my house. Seeins how i didnt have the time and they wanted the extra cash. Everything was going well, that is until the wife got home. She came out to the shop and wanted to know who the 2 clowns was roofing our house. I asked " is there a problem" she said" well they are throwing about every other nail over there shoulder instead of nailing it into the roof." So I went to investigate. Upon arriveal g3 and Iddee said "Rat, I dont know where you bought these nails but half of them are defective they put the head on the wrong end of the nail"

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
:rolling:

I tried tellin Iddee those are for Austrailian roofs since they are upside down but he wouldn't have none of it!!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
G3,you need to get a different roofing partner,older people get set in there ways and you can't explain anything to them, or in some cases they have taken to many stings to the noggin. :lol: Jack

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I felt sorry for Iddee and figured he could use a few buck since almost every pic I have seen of him he don't have a shirt to wear. :lol:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G3farms said:
I felt sorry for Iddee and figured he could use a few buck since almost every pic I have seen of him he don't have a shirt to wear. :lol:
When Iddee says he would give the shirt off his back he must be serious.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Them nails with the head on the bottom are for hanging ceiling tiles. Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts