Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many people still try this grand sachem of trying to figure me out. My heart is in the right place,,, I love all and with that notion We need more bees,, this I know,,,I give much Abigale for learning from, you good people./ :thumbsup: Now for a little from the Ducks,, a passion I have to give to You, I gain a tear when I watch this with JOY,,awweeee

[youtube:1y9hi6zw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8DZXEoMWq0[/youtube:1y9hi6zw]

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
I don't know. I picked 2 of them rascals one time. Pound for pound, I'd much rather skin a deer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
347 Posts
What sort of dog do you use to hunt?
I've never eaten duck. Mom says it's bad, dad says it's good. I guess that means I'll just have to try it one of these days.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use labs , funny you should ask,, I dont take my dogs hunting as I love them way too much to ask them to retrieve a down duck in frozen waters.Duck taste,,aw let me think.. do you like chicken livers?

·
Registered
347 Posts
No, I don't like chicken liver.

It's hard not to love a lab, they are good dogs.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I got a great recipe for duck. cut a 8 inch piece of 2x4 wood and stuff in cavity of duck along with pineapple oranges apples and pears season well and rub with butter wrap in foil and cook for 3 hours at 300 degrees in an oven remove throw out the duck and eat the 2x4 :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Laughing my kester off.... I use to tell that story about turtles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts