Beekeeping Forums banner

Downloading

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  srvfantexasflood 
#1 ·
Ok all you tech savvy guys and gals, is there a way to down load the Brushy Mountain lip balm webinar on to my computer with out being physically present? I'll be working while this event takes place. Is it possible that one can go back after the event has taken place and retrieve it in the Brushy archives? I signed up, as Brushy requested, just in case.

#3 ·
you can do this with vlc media player or real player.....but you have to start the capture or recording for these programs when the webinar is streamed live. send them an email and ask them if it will be included in their library as greg pointed out. i wouldn't mind seeing that one myself. btw......

#4 ·
you can do this with vlc media player or real player.....but you have to start the capture or recording for these programs when the webinar is streamed live. send them an email and ask them if it will be included in their library as greg pointed out. i wouldn't mind seeing that one myself. btw......
With my internet, if I want to watch a video, I have to download it (with a good download manager) and watch it later (much later).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.