Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question ?

You see this handsome fella approaching you.
Do you:

# 1 - Say," Alright, someone has come to check on my hives this winter to see if they are still alive, what a nice guy!" :yahoo:

# 2 - Say, "That reminds me, I haven't had a physical in a while, (geez, on second thought, look at the size of those hands) :shock:

# 3 - Say, "I wonder if he does house calls?" (maybe barter for some honey?) :thumbsup:

# 4 - Say ....................................... Nothing, and run like he!! :lol:

The Dr. is in!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Now I'm scarred for life. I'll never again be able to walk into a doctors office without imagining horrible, scary things. :beg:

·
Registered
983 Posts
#5 - Say.............................. What's up Doc :lol:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
#6 - Say......now let me get this straight. I put the lime in the coconut and drink it all together, put the lime in the coconut and then I feel better. Put the lime in the coconut drink 'em all up put the lime in the coconut and call you in the morning.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is what happens when you have snow days (no school) :frustrated: and a 10 year old son to keep amused for the fourth straight day! :shock:
You have to come up with inventive ways of keeping them occupied and being my "photographer" worked for a while (then I just kicked him outdoors to go play in the snow) :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Im safe and staying put I have faith in our boarder patrol detecting people that shouldnt be visiting the united states dressed as a Dr. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts