driving the shrine hospital van

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riverrat, Dec 13, 2010.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

made my monthly trip to st louis hauling kids to the shrine hospital the last couple of days couldnt have asked for 2 nicer kids to drive one 3 and one 7 no complaining just good clean fun fpr 7 hrs each way cant wait to drive them again

2. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

glad to hear the trip went well RR!

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

You're a fine man, Charlie Brown.

The memories will stay with you a lifetime.

4. riverrat

riverrat New Member

yes they will and I hope the same for the kids I drive. One of the boys parent I guess has been problems and they cant find many that want to drive them I had no problems with them had them both laughing I kept purposely getting confused and asking him questions like so whats the other kids say when they see your pink bike he loved it did stuff like that the whole way up and back when we got in the captain of the unit called to make sure we had no problems the guy i rode with said he couldnt believe it I had put a halo on this ladies head and made her an angel best trip he every made. why because i brought myself down to a childs level and played the part of a bumbling I cant remember nothin idiot. and by the way who bought you that pink bicycle for your 9th birthday and I got a im just 7 and my bike is not pink then why did you tell me a little bit ago you was showing the kids your pink bike i didnt say that. oh thats right it was your cast that was pink my cast is green you sure your not color blind and whats this with you being just 7 I thought you said your name was michael this went on for hours. good clean fun

5. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Sounds like you and the kids had a great time on the road. Good on ya for being that special guy to do what needs doing.