Duck Dynasty and Bee Hive

Discussion in 'Bee News' started by Medic1259, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Medic1259

Medic1259 New Member

Wednesday, April 25 10/9C on A&E
    Plan Bee
    Episode: 5
    Premiere Date: April 25 2012
    While out duck hunting, Willie, Jase, and Uncle Si stumble across what redneck's consider nature's most prized succulent treasure--a beehive dripping with wild honey. Knowing the possibilities are endless for this redneck decadence the men decide to capture the hive. Back at the office, its Martin and Godwin to the rescue when Korie and Jessica get themselves in to some trouble while trying to find duck decoys to use in the Duck Commander carnival game at the West Monroe Harvest Fest.

I saw the preview.. it was funny a large Hive (Big beach ball) of exposed comb about 20 feet up on a tree branch. They make a bee vac and try to pull it down. This "Yankee" wants to know if this is how the sotherners do the swarm catches...lol Can't wait to watch it.

2. Bens-Bees

Bens-Bees New Member

Um, no. LOL.

I couldn't help but think to myself that as bad as they were at that, they still did a better job than billy the exterminator would have... lol.

My question for them was what their plan to catch the comb before it fell in the nasty swamp-water was. I really didn't see any plan at all there in the previews.

3. blueblood

blueblood New Member

I just watched this episode on demand. I love these guys. Old man showed up didn't he! He is either a beekeeper or was. Goodwin's encounter with the black and white pole cat was funny too! ha!

4. Medic1259

Medic1259 New Member

5. Omie

Omie New Member

Scary. :shock:

6. JRg13

JRg13 New Member

I seriously laughed when they failed miserably and Si started quoting all the Vietnam and it being a war and stuff. Phil obviously knows a thing or two about beekeeping as well.

7. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood New Member

I liked Willie's line. He thought bees wouldn't sting in the dark. He found out differently. I heard someone say, "Oh no, not again!" Too funny. Uncle Si is a hoot.