Just heard a commercial that mentioned you "can be fined in Oklahoma for making faces at dogs". Well, got on a website, http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/ and here's what I found for Texas...
- The Bluebonnet is the official song of the state flower.
- It is illegal to sell one's eye.
- When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone. (don't think about this too long or blood will spurt from your brain)
- It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.
- It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.
- It is illegal to milk another personâ€™s cow.
- A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.
- The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.