Got a call for a removal today. Guy was quite anxious, so Rob and I went immediately. Called Ski on the way there and he beat us there. Rob and Ski crawled under the house and over to where they were going in. Uh Oh... No bees.. I got a box from the truck, added a few drops of Lemongrass oil, and set it outside where they were going in. Didn't take but about 20 minutes before the swarm moved in and covered the box. We caught the queen in a queen clip and placed her inside. Then we just sat and watched as they marched into the box. Loaded them up and came home. Wish they could all be that way. Homeowner took a few pics. I'll post them when he emails them to me.