Ef, Perry is Slacking !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riverbee, May 23, 2013.

1. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

efmesch,
    congratulations! 3000 posts!!! :yahoo:
    thank you ef, for your friendship, your humor, and posts of wisdom!
    ps, i also truly appreciate all of the encouragement you have given me through my injection process...... thank you! :grin:

2. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

Well done, Ef! Your wisdom is always welcome. :drinks::clapping:

I'm glad you were keeping up, RB! :thumbsup:

3. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Yes, awesome contributions of experience shared! Thanks! Look forward to meeting you in person here a few weeks. Not looking forward to the 13 hours over the ocean though....:shock:

4. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

Thanks to all for the thoughts.
    Dave, the first time I took the trip, it was fourteen days on the ocean. Every time I suffer on a long plane ride I remember how things have improved. I also recall how, over the years, the space between the seats has been reduced. [Not all is because of my increase in girth.] If you're not in an aisle seat it can be a project to get in and out---always uncomfortable, sometimes embarrassing.

5. Iddee

Iddee New Member

When Ef joined this site, I did some research on him as I do many new members. Only with him, I was so impressed I sent him a welcome message thanking him for coming. Since that day, my opinion of him has only gotten better. He is not only a jewel, but a crown jewel.

Thank you, Ef.

6. kebee

kebee Active Member

Thanks efmesch, always look for your wisdom in the answers of bee questions, very glad that you are here.

kebee

7. riverrat

riverrat New Member

very well said. Thanks for being a part of the forum EF

8. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

Congratulations on this milestone, ef. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom with us.

9. Barbarian

Barbarian New Member

Congratulations EF, I look forward to reading your posts.

Is Mazelltov the right word or has my brain flipped again ?

10. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

Thank you EF, for trying to help me. Unfortunately, my apiary is probably not salvageable. I can maybe save these 2 hives, but I need to relocate or I will never have honey, and will always have problems. I will be able to produce neither honey nor bees here, which is why there are no longer feral hives here. It is an untenantable location for the honeybee. so there it is. I do appreciate that you were trying to help, and I apologize for getting snippy.

gypsi

11. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

"He is not only a jewel, but a crown jewel."

what iddee said ef.
    i am torn about saying this; my apologies to perry, perry was not 'slacking'; just a humble 'crown jewel' who did not desire the recognition and perry honored the request; however the 'major general' with the silvery beard, did not tell the rest of the patrol your wishes....:lol:

i perhaps shouldn't have said so ef....my apologies to you, however, 3,000 posts on the forum, in my humble opinion, a thank you, and an expression of gratitude is in order, it is just the way i think.... and the posts here and that follow say so.....:grin: