El-Nino` shifting to La-Nina`

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bens-Bees, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Bens-Bees

Bens-Bees New Member

The El-Nino` we had last winter is in the process of shifting to a La-Nina` now...

That's good news for the bees in my area... favorable winter weather patterns.

2. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

the change means we tend to have more rainfall here.

3. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

I wish El=Nino and La= Nina would get married and move back to Mexico, and leave our weather alone. :mrgreen: Of course i'm not a weatherman, but growing up in farm country we never heard of these people. The old folks went by watching animals and plants and feeling it in their bones, if it was going to rain or not, and if i remember right they were right most of the time. Llike in the movie, ( Butch Cassity and the Sundance Kid) Who are those Guys??) :confused: Jack

4. Bens-Bees

Bens-Bees New Member

Yeah, but they were only concerned about the weather over the next 48 hours... I'm thinking about whether or not next year will be a good or bad year for the bees. Favorable weather patterns will sure help.

5. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

well Ben in regards to attending bees here it most definitely matters quite a lot. which is to say it does affect how I plan for the season ahead.