No photos yet, as they are still in the mold. I hope they come out okay. I misjudged the amount of wax, and only had enough to fill 7 of 8 cavities. While I was melting more, the wax in the mold shrank, as it will do, and I was slow in getting back to add more wax. Could this cause a problem? Would hate to have the base of a lit candle break and tip over. Also, I made rather a mess pouring the wax in, and the little "tray" area on the top of the mold is FULL of wax. So essentially all candles are connected together by this rectangle of wax at their bases. My question is... how do I get the candles out with all this extra wax there, without damaging them? How do I clean up the bases to make them look pretty? My husband made me a wonderful wick holder for the mold, and it worked perfectly.