I pulled the top box of my Warre hive to harvest: The crazy comb was likely due to the fact that it was originally below the Nuc that the bees came in and I didn't have the chance to put some beeswax on the top bars. I harvested this one and started feeding most of it back to them yesterday. Here's the second box from the top. This comb in this box is much straighter than that in the top box. I attribute that to the fact that I took the time to put a strip of "starter" beeswax on each bar. This gives them a hint on where to start the comb. You'll see that some of the comb was stuck to the top bars of the box below. This is now the top box (of two) that will be used to overwinter the colony. The box below this one is much the same. I took just three small jars of honey from the top box. Here I'm pouring the first drops of honey I've ever harvested: One of the jars I'll give to Susan (the mother of my recently deceased niece) as I promised. Thanks for looking!