Flat Dog

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by brooksbeefarm, Jan 27, 2011.

1. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

I'm about out of salt mix for my cows and i'm afraid to go to the MFA feed store :shock: .I walked in the other day and Angie (the manager) Cherl and Dee were at the checkout. I told them there was a flat dog in the parking lot, they run to the front door saying ooh the poor thing.Angie said i don't see anyone run over the dog, but there's three dogs in the ditch.I said see there i knew that one must be flat those other two keep trying to pump it back up. They looked at each other laughing and grabed cattle sticks and run me to my truck, saying they were going to kill me. :lol: . To me that's no way to run a business. :roll: Jack

2. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Jack you better hope you never lock your keys in the truck, them gals will get you one day.

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Aw, Jack, Why'd you run? Those cattle sticks can get you charged up and rarin' to go.

4. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

I've heard that Angie is waiting on me with a Hot Shot. :mrgreen: Jack

5. G3farms

G3farms New Member

aawwww Jack that is just a rumor, go ahead to the feed store.

6. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

In a way i'm kind of sorry i did that to the girls.They just last year got so they trust me again and didn't question everything i said. :confused: But that's another story. :mrgreen: Hey G3, this old boy didn't come to town on a load of pumpkins,these are country gal's and they know how to get even. What i'll do is call Angie, and tell her i need 1000 lbs. of 20% cattle cubs (which i do) and will come and get them if they will be nice to me. :lol: You know how money talks. :thumbsup: Jack

7. Iddee

Iddee New Member

But Jack, you know those cattle prods feel soooo good....................................................................
    ................................................when they quit hurting.

8. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Angie said they foregave me. :thumbsup: Got my cattle cube's but i was a little nervous. While they checked me out they stared at me and hummed wierd tunes while looking at each other. I never seen Angie,they said she had to go to a meeting and i kept looking over my shoulder.I could hear them laughing when i was walking to my truck. :lol: Their having their fun now. :mrgreen: Jack

9. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

Hey Jack how much air will an Airdale hold????? Jim

10. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Don't know about Airdales. :mrgreen: These were border collies and a blue healer,i didn't stick around for the outcome. :lol: Jack