For sale: one hot queen in a 5 frame nuc

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Gypsi, Jul 28, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

And she's a good layer, full frames. Bees are good honey producers. Too hot to be where I have them. I split the hive to requeen, but somehow she got in my nuc, based on the rate of her bees marching in to join her. I can't find her. But she is a prolific layer, mutt stock from a sprinkler box removal last year, open-mated daughter.

Pick up in Fort Worth, TX, bring your own deep nuc box with lid, bottom board (or a jester ez nuc), and I will put in frames with all bees and we will assume she is in there. They're feeding her, she's about to start laying again, lol. Price - you bring own nuc, $50. I provide jester nuc with frames and bees: $75

I started 2 dual box nucleus hives with her workers and brood, trying to find her.

they don't all attack like a real bad hive, just the occasional ding, until you steal their honey, that took 3 days recovery. But I wouldn't put on my back porch.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  2. Gypsi

Sold to a beekeeper with 20 acres

3. Gypsi

closing thread

4. Gypsi

So I sold my hot queen with her nuc, and her bees were feeling nervous here. Moved 30 miles south, the beekeeper messaged me yesterday, he could have worked the hive barehanded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.