Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sites like this great resource cost money to run.
To perhaps encourage donations I will send a free
Agree WG Bt Aizawai sample, post paid.

The sample will make 2 gallons of spray. I usually use
one of those Tractor Supply 1/2 gallon pressurized spray
bottles (under $10) and I rarely mix more than a 1/2
at a time. This goes a long way.

So........... Donate $10 or more to "Beekeeping Forum"
and I will mail you your sample. (not retroactive)

The Donation button is on the very bottom left
of the page. (at least on my puter) :D

**Just discovered there is a nice link to make a donation
at the bottom of Iddee's post below. What could be easier??**

Thank you Iddee, Charles, and all who make this site
possible.


***LIMITED TO 100 OFFERS***


DISCLAIMER: I am not suggesting this for use on anything
not listed on label. Use on bee equipment is "off label".

(tragic an organic product is off label and 1,4-DICHLOROBENZENE isn't)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,996 Posts
Thank you, Sundance.

The BT works great for controlling wax moth.I'm sure many on here can use it. Two gallons should cover any number of hives a hobbyist has. More than that, I think would be called a sideliner or commercial keep.

BTW, I am running low. I need to place an order with you shortly. My local club members keep taking it from me. :eek: :D :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,829 Posts
Very nice contribution Sundance! :clapping:

I am making a donation but will probably have to pass on the free goodies. Don't know how it might be looked upon at the border :shock: :mrgreen:

Perry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to run on about this but...........

This stuff is rated for Organic use on all
fruits and veggies. Kills dozens of pests
like loopers, hornworms, codding moth,
and more.

Agree WG is certified for organic use by:

OMRI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Awfully sweet of you sundance! I have more than I can ever possibly use myself or I would take you up on that offer. (So when my donation shows up don't send me any). Bought a five pound bag two years ago. Who knew five lbs would last forever?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
Been there and done that.
Wish it could have been more.

Murrell
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,470 Posts
Sundance said:
Sites like this great resource cost money to run.
To perhaps encourage donations I will send a free
Agree WG Bt Aizawai sample, post paid.
Thank You Sundance that is very generous of you!

PerryBee said:
I am making a donation but will probably have to pass on the free goodies.
Thank You PerryBee!

charmd2 said:
Awfully sweet of you sundance! I have more than I can ever possibly use myself or I would take you up on that offer. (So when my donation shows up don't send me any). Bought a five pound bag two years ago. Who knew five lbs would last forever?
Thank You Charla!

Murrell said:
Been there and done that.
Wish it could have been more.

Murrell
Thank You Murrell!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,162 Posts
Thank you Sundance for the very generous offer to the website. This is what it takes to have a great site with great members. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NOTE: OFFER ENDING SOON

THE FREE SAMPLE WITH DONATION OFFER IS
ENDING APRIL 1ST AT 12:01 AM.


Make that donation now...........

Thanks to all that donated to this wonderful resource.

Bruce
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Iddee said:
Teaspoon per quart. Of course, tablespoon per quart may just require less spraying. :confused:
Actually 1/2 teaspoon per quart is plenty. One teaspoonful per
quart would be the "max rate"
and a bit of overkill. But some
like overkill.

More importantly is using a fine mist and getting good
coverage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,829 Posts
Sundance:

Got my sample today (and I don't even have to report to Border Services :shock: )
Thanks again for supporting the forum :clapping:

Perry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,022 Posts
Mine came in the mail on Saturday and I've already put it to good use. I'm trying it on an infestation of sugar ants in a spare hive I have in storage. YMMV but I'll let you know how it worked for me.
Thanks Sundance for your generosity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bamabww said:
Mine came in the mail on Saturday and I've already put it to good use. I'm trying it on an infestation of sugar ants in a spare hive I have in storage. YMMV but I'll let you know how it worked for me.
Thanks Sundance for your generosity.
th
Unfortunately, it won't work on ants (sweet or fire). And
it doesn't work on small hive beetles (tried that). But there
is rumor that some work is being done to isolate a subspecies
that will be effective on SHB. Hoping they do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,042 Posts
Sundance say's "And it doesn't work on small hive beetles (tried that). But there is rumor that some work is being done to isolate a subspecies that will be effective on SHB. Hoping they do."

Don't we all!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top