Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've been on here a few times over the last couple of years, so thought it was about time I signed up and actually contribute (or ask questions).

I'm from Wiltshire in England and run about 10 National 14x12 hives, which I think are specific to the UK.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome, Steve. As a newbee, I just love it when another experienced keep joins up. I'm interested to hear how things are different (or the same) in the UK.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome Steve:hi:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Hey Steve:

Glad you took the plunge and signed on! :thumbsup: The more folks contribute the more we all get to read and learn.

Welcome! :hi:

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
:hi:Glad to have you join the forum, Steve. Considering how much we "pay" for our membership dues, you can't get a better bargain anywhere. So how much do we pay? We try to share what we know (or think we know, hopefully not misleading those who ask) with anyone willing to read our opinions/advice. We hope you'll join the "paying" members with your two cents worth (sorry, twopence worth :rotfl:).

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
:hi:Glad to have you join the forum, Steve. Considering how much we "pay" for our membership dues, you can't get a better bargain anywhere. So how much do we pay? We try to share what we know (or think we know, hopefully not misleading those who ask) with anyone willing to read our opinions/advice. We hope you'll join the "paying" members with your two cents worth (sorry, twopence worth :rotfl:).
I just looked at your internet site--it looks like you've put a lot of effort into it. Real cool. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi steve im from the uk s/yorks just started in november i have 1 hive with bees and a nuc and 2 national ready for new season but i have a lot to learn.think this is a good forum and think the folks will be very helpfull.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Welcome to the forum Steve. your the 2nd that has made their debut on the forum in the last couple of days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts