Funny things kids say

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BjornBee, Nov 17, 2009.

1. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

I had my two four year olds with me this afternoon at a place picking up honey jars. The women working this family run business has met the kids before.

As we were preparing to leave, She looked at my son and said "Your so cute, I might just kiss you on the top of the head"

He replied "You can't that!" with a particular look that would be hard to explain, except to say...you would be an idiot to do that!

She said "And why can't I?"

Almost as if he was shaking his head at a clueless person he says...."Cause if you do, you'll get hair in your mouth!"

Kids.....

2. Charles

Charles New Member

That's funny :)

When my 15 year old was about 6 we were at Home Depot and I payed with a credit card. He was watching pretty intently the whole time and when I signed the pad he looked at me and said "who's name is that?" with a really surprised tone. The cashier gave me a really bad look and asked for some ID :eek:

3. Hobie

Hobie New Member

Good one!

My favorite was when my nephew, who had just turned 5, absolutely insisted that that part of his body over his eyes now had to be called his "five-head."