G3 - 4,000 posts!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerryBee, May 8, 2012.

1. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

What more can a guy say, Thanks for the contributions, answers, great videos, pics, etc.
    The biggest accomplishment in life is making a difference. You've done that here without doubt! :clapping:

2. Medic1259

Medic1259 New Member

Another Great member who has helped me in some of those 4000 post... Thanks...

3. kebee

kebee Active Member

Congrats G3, I will proably never get 4000 or even 2000, but I sure have enjoyed the post you two have made, Thanks

kebee

4. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

i 'bumped' into g3 in another dimension, i think in 2009. i was never into forums or posting.
    G3 brought me to this forum and i like it, and without your invitation to check it out G3, i probably would never have found this forum.
    THANK YOU! thanks for your friendship, then and now, and for bringing me here. i enjoy your humor, and your upside down picture :lol:
    and i enjoy reading your posts!

perry said:
    "The biggest accomplishment in life is making a difference. You've done that here without doubt!

Absolutely! My 'veil' is off to you!....... :hi:!!!
    looking forward to 4,000 more posts!
    thanks G3!
    :grin:

5. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

WOW, 4,000 posts----I can't even count that high. Keep 'em coming G3. :thumbsup:

6. jmblakeney

jmblakeney New Member

Ditto to everything that has been said here. Keep up the good work.

James

7. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Tec and g3 both have passed the 4000 mark. Thanks for the great support. Not only to them, but all the upcoming members, too. A lot more posting has been coming in lately. Thank You All.

8. Marbees

Marbees Member

Great contribution to beekeeping G3. Thank you not only for timely advices and good comments, but also for your great sense of humor:thumbsup: And those videos of yours are excellent. Please, keep making them.

9. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

thanks for your considerable contribution here.

after a certain number/quantity of post I some times think another post on some question will add nothing to the conversation..... then I think about other times on other subject unrelated to bees where someone said something that makes an idea or concept click in my mind which reminds me that often times it is the way someone present an idea that makes the connection.

and good luck in the bee keeping....

10. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I can't add anything to that. Well said!

11. jim314

jim314 New Member

And a thank you to G3 from me too. If I hadn't used his swarm catching contraption, I would have not caught one of mine this year.:thumbsup: