Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
422 guests and 47 users in the last 24 hours!
Is it just me or is it getting a little busier around here?
(not that I'm complaining) :D

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Iddee is correct that the more bee keeping folks you tell about the site the more activity the site produces. Spread the word... do so unabashedly.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Indeed we are growing and still able to keep our small forum feeling :thumbsup:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Also there may be quite a few peeps looking for a more laid back friendly forum.One of the other large forums had too many harsh "By the book Mods" that just suck all the fun out a forum,and people don't want to feel like being treated as if they were a kid,constantly being reprimanded,for innocent forum etiquette slip ups.
That's why I joined here recently!!!! Just couldn't take anymore of the unnecessary B.S.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Crackerbee said:
Also there may be quite a few peeps looking for a more laid back friendly forum.One of the other large forums had too many harsh "By the book Mods" that just suck all the fun out a forum,and people don't want to feel like being treated as if they were a kid,constantly being reprimanded,for innocent forum etiquette slip ups.
That's why I joined here recently!!!! Just couldn't take anymore of the unnecessary B.S.

I understand as a mod here I sometimes feel like the maytag man. not really needed and thats the way we like it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Of the three I have visited, this site is the best no doubt. Always helpful advice offered and always a friendly atmosphere.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Close to 600 guests and up to 60 users on a fairly regular basis. :yahoo:
I have noticed a lot of new members signed up the last week and a bit as well (including yet another Nova Scotia native as well) :Dancing:
Nice to see, and some of the new members are not shy to post and ask questions! :thumbsup:
Welcome to those that have yet to introduce themselves.
Most of us don't bite!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
i think we will continue to see growth at a faster and faster rate especially when people find out there is a forum for bee keepers without all the drama most forums have. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
974 Posts
It seems the daily topic posting is way waayyyy up.

A few months ago it was easy for me to just click on the Unread posts and get through all of them in a few minutes

Now there are easily 50-60 unread posts daily, cannot do them all.

Obviously this is the place to bee and we are doing something right as a group that so many people hang out here.

Happy to be one of them myself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts