I let the bees clean the frames so just honey comb, then I sprayed them with BT azawai, after drying overnight I put them in my chest freezer and plugged it in. It started right up. checked 2 days later and it was hot, not cold. So I put a block of dry ice in, in a plastic bag that had acquired some moisture from the air's humidity. Needless to say the frames on top got moldy. Just dug down and found out that some of the lower ones did too. I put the 5 worst ones in the laying worker nuc when I stuck it back out, and a couple of bees were able to clean up most of the frames, but pollen cells were solid mold and still are. I have about 20 affected frames. Anyway to fix them? vinegar spray? bleach water spray?