Graham's bee works Morgantown Indiana

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by rw02kr43, Jun 15, 2013.

1. rw02kr43

rw02kr43 New Member

Every time we go in there it's a disorganized mess. We were told we would get nucs today. So we drive over. Along with about 9 other people. One couple all the way from Winchester. Juanita lets everyone in and reads off a list. Of the list about 4 people were on it. The rest were not. We are then told that there are no nucs today. And, there is a $20 deposit per box. Of course no one has mentioned this before. Understandably people were mad. But she just blows it off saying she doesn't have any control. Ummm she runs the place doesn't she? Everyone there had also called repeatedly, my wife 4 times, to confirm that today was the day. Everyone was told it was, otherwise no one would have showed up today. Anyway, this will be my last time dealing with them. If anyone ever asks me about bees or bee supplies ill tell them to go somewhere, anywhere, else ever if it is further. This just seems to be how they run their business. To me it's how to run a business into the ground. I hope they succeed.

Jason

2. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

Thanks for the heads up Jason.
    I looked at their website, and it said that they were sold out as of 3-30. It also said that they are having website problems. Sounds like they are having more than web problems.

3. rw02kr43

rw02kr43 New Member

We had our payment in before that deadline. Still no bees. If they aren't there Monday night then it's refund time and no bees this year.

​Jason