Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome to the forum R.B.H.! :hi: Interesting name, hopefully the wife did not pick it out for you! You have come to the right place, don't hesitate to ask questions.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome to the best beekeping forum on the net!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unfortunately, I was "asked" to use a different login, so my RBH moniker has been changed to HerndonHoneyBadger although the expanded RBH name was only that and was certainly unrelated to anything inappropriate.

Greg
HerndonHoneyBadger (Formerly RBH)

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hello, HHB formerly known as RBH :lol:
Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Greg welcome to the forum with the new name. Hope to see you around often and active. You couldnt ask for a nicer bunch of beekeeps willing to help and lend there 2 cents worth to fellow keeps

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Yeah, we allow the name "HHB" but don't even try "SHB." Not allowed. Never. No way. ;)

Call me ignorant, but I can't think of anything foul with the acronym RBH.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey, I'm in Arkansas but my (now deceased) great-grandfather, John McDaniel, used to be mayor of Herndon. He went to Herndon High School back when everyone rode there on horseback. We all called him Johnny Mac when I grew up "next door" in Loudoun County. Old Scottish banker. Smoked a pipe, got drunk and played golf in his 90's. I miss him and had some nice memories when I saw the word "Herndon," here. This was an article in the Washington Post about him:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/oralhistory/post/mcdaniel.htm

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
So now we know more about your great grandfather than about you. Did he ever keep bees?

Are you interested in bringing us more up to date or do you prefer to bask in your great grandfather's accomplishments? :roll:

·
Registered
288 Posts
But this isn't my introduction thread, why should I update you about me here? Or at all for that matter? This is the intro thread from a guy in Herndon, and I'm talking to him about things concerning Herndon. Thanks for your interest, though.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.
Consider that post to be withdrawn. :oops:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts