Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
I use the county extension office since it is part of their job here. I dig samples from around the yard/garden (no plant matter), take it to the extension office, write what crops I am sowing or growing with name and address. I then get it sent to me or go up there to pick it up. I want to get the test done by late summer so I can amend for the winter and be set for spring.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.