Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a re-root canal done yesterday, yep, that's right, a RE-root canal. That's where the first root canal is a failure and it has to be re-done. Apparantly the prior dentist didn't drill down far enough and the filling agent he used failed so the end result was that it was left in bad shape and was left with tissue in the tooth that blood couln't get to and thus began rotting. It then created a drainage canal through the skull bone and basically carved out a hole in the bone for puss to drain. The prior dentist wanted to fix it by amputating the roots altogether... but I went to another dentist that recommended an endontic surgeon that fixed it by re-drilling and re-filling the root canals. I can't tell you how much better I feel already, even though it's still a bit sore.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
good to see you back Ben. 'dentist'... mankind's favorite occupation to stick their hand down your mouth and ask you the silly question... "that isn't uncomfortable, is it"?

might I ask... given that the root canal (ie job by dentist 1) was botched, he is going to give you your money back... right?

ps.. that reminds me I have a bucket of honey to take by my dentist (for him and the ladies there). thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he is going to give you your money back... right?
Naw, I felt that he had suffered enough after having to deal with my wife.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
brooksbeefarm said:
Glad you got that taken care of Ben. I found when my teeth start hurting, i just put them in my pocket, works every time. :lol: Jack
It sure does! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts