had a re-root canal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bens-Bees, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Bens-Bees

Bens-Bees New Member

I had a re-root canal done yesterday, yep, that's right, a RE-root canal. That's where the first root canal is a failure and it has to be re-done. Apparantly the prior dentist didn't drill down far enough and the filling agent he used failed so the end result was that it was left in bad shape and was left with tissue in the tooth that blood couln't get to and thus began rotting. It then created a drainage canal through the skull bone and basically carved out a hole in the bone for puss to drain. The prior dentist wanted to fix it by amputating the roots altogether... but I went to another dentist that recommended an endontic surgeon that fixed it by re-drilling and re-filling the root canals. I can't tell you how much better I feel already, even though it's still a bit sore.

2. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

good to see you back Ben. 'dentist'... mankind's favorite occupation to stick their hand down your mouth and ask you the silly question... "that isn't uncomfortable, is it"?

might I ask... given that the root canal (ie job by dentist 1) was botched, he is going to give you your money back... right?

ps.. that reminds me I have a bucket of honey to take by my dentist (for him and the ladies there). thanks for the reminder.

3. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Glad you got that taken care of Ben. I found when my teeth start hurting, i just put them in my pocket, works every time. :lol: Jack

4. Bens-Bees

Bens-Bees New Member

Naw, I felt that he had suffered enough after having to deal with my wife.

5. Iddee

Iddee New Member

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

6. rast

rast New Member

It sure does! :lol:

7. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

some funny post here! :mrgreen: <jack.. green with envy and showin' his store bought teeth.