Hand Holds

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by Hank, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Hank

Hank New Member

Hey Folks! I’m relatively new to bee keeping, and new to this forum. I do not have much time to get on the computer, but when I do I find myself here. Lots of grate info! From what I can tell I have fallen into the same mania as everybody else, and soon after getting my bees I wanted to start making my own equipment. That was not a problem, but how to make those cool hand holds? I tried all the dangerous ways first, but then I found this YouTube vid. on how to make a jig for making hand holds for your table saw. Looked easy enough for me, so I made one. It works great! I did not have a dado blade, so I just used my regular blade. It works fine except you have to raise the blade in small increments. Some of you may have already seen this before, but I thought id share. Any way Cheers! And here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5yWQCARkUw

2. riverrat

riverrat New Member

thanks for sharing welcome back to the forum hope to see you get active. We need new keeps that are actively looking for new information on the net to post. Some of us older keeps have fallen into a rut that doesnt have us searching for new ideas since we found a way that works but theres always a better way somewhere. again thanks for sharing

3. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Hello Hank and welcome to the forum.Thanks for the link.