Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
And you and your loved ones have a very Happy Easter as well Walt and the same goes for all!!!!!!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Perry I think I can smell that in the oven, from here! I'm responsible for what the family has called the "funeral potatoes". They're in my oven now. It's the good ole potatoes with cheese, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup and onions. I made 4 batches!

Happy Easter to all! Don't eat the Easter eggs you find a week later! :roll:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
srvantexasflood says "Funeral potatoes" :mrgreen:

That's what I'm talkin about!

Clogged areteries, who cares about clogged arteries?
IT'S EASTER :yahoo:

P.S. - credit where credit is due, My wife Jane prepped it. :oops:
(mustard, orange juice, honey of course, and cloves)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Happy Easter all.
I saw some plastic eggs in a yard this morning and she (wife) and I started reminiscing about dyeing them when were kids.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Happy Easter! I hope y'all had a wonderful day and got your bellies full of the most wonderful stuff around. I know that me and mine sure did over eat and enjoyed great services in church today.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Perrybee- Ha Ha! :lol: I never thought of it in terms of my own funeral! We call it funeral potatoes because they show up at every funeral. A sister in law insists that we call it "celebration potatoes" because we have them more often at celebrations and holidays. I was good and only ate a few bites just to see how they turned out.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Easter is always a good time to ask people if they know what Jesus ate following his resurrection:

But while they still did not believe for joy, and marveled, He said to them, "Have you any food here?" So they gave Him a piece of a broiled fish and some honeycomb. Luke 24:41-42.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts