Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the Rat wants to wish every one a very happy New Year. May your honey bucket runeth over, your bees stay healthy and the foraging fields be full of nectar in 2012.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Happy New Year from the Brooks Farm to Everyone. The bees gave me my New Year present early,thought i had a dead out last Wed. and took the lid off to look for live bees. I didn't see any so i lift the super up and seen them on the top bars of the brood box, so i put it back together (the super had full stores :thumbsup: ), when walking back to the truck i thought i had a cockleburr(sp?) in my boot, well when looking i had a boot full of bees :eek: and my boot was covered with crawling bees. Don't know how many hits i took before getting my boot off,but i shouldn't have any arthritis in that ankle for a long time. :mrgreen: Jack

·
Registered
983 Posts
Jack wrote:
Don't know how many hits i took before getting my boot off,but i shouldn't have any arthritis in that ankle for a long time. :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year to all of our members. May your bees be mite resistant, and your joints arthritis free. :drinks: :Dancing: :yahoo:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well we survived 2011, may we all do better than survive 2012. Good Luck, Best Wishes and Happy New Year to all. Jim

·
Registered
583 Posts
Happy new year from the swamp....may everybody have a new year full of great times, excitement and lots of buzzing bees :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Happy New Year to you all! I am grateful to you all for sharing help and experiences in our endeavor. May 2012 be a blessed year for man and bee alike!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Lets say so long to 2011 and bring in a wonderful new year, HAPPY 2012 all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
As the New Year approaches let us not spend too much time dwelling on the past. Honor it and thank it for what it brought our way, both the good and the bad, that we may be thankful for the good and learn from the bad and how to overcome it.

Look to the coming year w/ hope and optimism.

Be well, do good, prosper. Keep those w/ less than you in your heart.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Mark, good words indeed.

Please consider donating to your local food pantry, and consider adopting from or donating to your local animal shelter.

Happy new year to all BKForums members!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Tried to hang in there till midnight but faded at the end :lol:
Head hit the pillow at 11:20!
Looking forward to 2012, spending some time with family and friends (here on the forum too). :mrgreen:

Best Wishes everyone.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I was cleaning my shop till 12:30.It sounded like a war outside from about 10:30 -12:30.I wonder where all those bullets landed?So have a safe and happy 2012.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
car broke down two hours short of New Years eve over in the next state (el-lay... Louisiana). not the worst way to end a somewhat dismal year (we were only two blocks from a mechanic my family in Louisiana uses).

of course the Mayan's believe the world will end in 2012, so I am not certain which cup is half full and which one is half empty???

and a very Happy New Year to all the bee keepers on this board.

ET

1 - 20 of 20 Posts