Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For this special day, I thought I would share with you a Psychotria poeppigiana, the "Hot Lips" flower of the Amazon rainforest. Nature is incredible.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Happy Valentines day to all of you. I just went out and purchased my 44th consecutive box of candy, so maybe I'll live to see tomorrow.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Beautiful flower! It's pictures like those that always rekindle my childhood dream of running away to live in the jungle of South America and live in a Banyan tree or something.

(of course, I'd probably be pounced upon by a jaguar the first night)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I LOVE that flower, it's amazing! Thanks for sharing it Hobie :D

Omie, you sure are a pretty lady I love the picture of you. Those dolls on the shelf behind you are just precious!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I'm having a wonderful day being in love with my family and even got a special gift from our bees today... I got my first sting of the year :yahoo:

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
And that statement is from the lady who hated all insects, especially bees just 4 years ago. :lol: :lol: :yahoo:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Thanks mamabeek! I have a few antique dolls up there on the shelf,plus the little teddy bear i had as a baby. My upstairs office is very pleasant to work in.

I'm still trying to get the nerve up to apply a bee sting to my aching shoulder. maybe this Spring... I'm surprised i didn't get a sting from sticking my face right at the hive today!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts