Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I see some names and faces I've seen elsewhere on the web. Nice to see you again, tecumseh and Iddee! And nice to meet others of you!

(Some) of my bees and I survived the drought in TX last year, but we're all a lot skinnier than we were! :wink: Otherwise, things are the usual here in Kolache Country.

Take care,
​Summer

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome to the forum Summer! I will probably fall under the category as new but under no circumstances am I implying that Iddee & Tec are old! :grin:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum Summer! I will probably fall under the category as new but under no circumstances am I implying that Iddee & Tec are old! :grin:
Awh c'mon Hog, yes they are, as old as the hills. Don't be shy! :wink:

Hey Summer, glad you found us! :hi:

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Hi, Summer. Glad you found us. Hope you like it enough to stay. Perry moved to the tundra to undergo natural cryogenics so he wouldn't get old.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
yea another Texas drought survivor. like tempered steel you have now been tested by fire and heat.

I hope you and family are well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, all y'all!

Tecumseh, my girls still talk about you, and ask if we can go see, "the nice bee man at the river". :wink: Dear Husband still laughs about how patient you were answering some of dumb his questions about raising queens, and not just smacking him over the head in frustration at his slowness. :grin:

Gypsi, nice to see you here, too. Ke, Gary, Perry, Hoosier and Hog, hiya!

Yes, we've still got lots of blanket flowers, but my purple tansy has played out. The horsemint is coming on, but if we don't get some rain again soon, it will dry up quickly. {sigh}

My reference to "old" and "new" friends had nothing to do with age, :lol:. Since I have been celebrating my 39 th birthday for several years now, I don't throw those stones at other glass houses! It was more along the lines of a campfire song we used to sing in Girl Scouts: "Make new friends / but keep the old. / These are silver / but the others, gold."

Hope everyone's spring flows well!
Summer

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome from a newbeek I found this site and never looked for another friendly as all get out

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
welcome aboard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts