Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,
Pilotbeekeeper here. I live near Raleigh, NC. I'm 7 months into this new hobby. I'm loving it and anxious to learn more about it. A smiliar site such as this has helped me a lot with my hunting and raising chickens so I'm hoping this site will do the same for beekeeping. I already have questions pertaining to my first hive inspection of this year that I'm hoping you'll help me it. Again, I look forward to reading about your experiences and sharing my own.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome PB, enjoy:thumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome PB! Great bunch of folks here that are ready and willing to help you with your addiction! :grin: I am about 45 miles East of you in Nashville.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome. :hi:

You've come to the right place to learn. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and go back and read older posts, I've found that every question I have has usually already been asked and answered.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Welcome Pilotbekepper, I am new here also, great info, hoping to learn enought to help the bees I am getting in April and not kill them.

Kebee

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
welcome to the forum PBK :hi:

I think you will find this to be the most friendliest bee forum on the net. No need to be shy around us, ask away you will always get answers here.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
welcome aboard hope to see you active on the best bee keeping forum on the net. once again welcome

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome aboard from a newb in Texas. This forum is provides great support and makes this hobby more enjoyable to hear about everyone else's experiences. Enjoy :hi:

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Glad to have you with us. Welcome to THE forum.:drinks:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts