Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - I am going to put my 2 cents in! Finally got a day that was "normal" - temperature wise - checked on my bees and all is well! :wave:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's not only my avatar - that's my bike! It's getting to be that time to ride as well as take care of bees when this weather warms up!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is a 650 Yamaha V Star. I have put more chrome on it as well as a mustang seat since that photo. My husband & I ride the Gold Wing on vacations, but around here I ride my own. It is a nice, well-balanced bike that goes as fast as I care to go! Which is the speed limit, but I have no trouble keeping up with the motorcycles in the club we belong to. My students think it's cool when I ride it to school.

I just noticed that a lot have got their own avatars and I finally figured out how to put one on by changing the pixels. Your avatar isn't too shabby, Charles - a Ferrari or is that a Porshe?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boy don't I feel dumb! That looked like the emblem on a Ferrari to me - Now that I see it closer - that is a cougar. That is the era of NICE cars! and the BEST music!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts